9000 Watt Gas Powered Portable Generator
for 2 hours
for 3 hours
for 4 hours
for 5 hours
for 6 hours
for 7 hours
for 8 hours
for 9 hours
for 10 hours
for 11 hours
for 12 hours
for 13 hours
for 14 hours
for 15 hours
for 16 hours
per additional day
for 2 days
for 3 days
for 4 days
for 5 days
for 1 week
for 2 weeks
for 3 weeks
for 1 month
9000 Max Starting Watt, 7250 Running Watt Gas Powered Portable Generator.
The large gas tank means run times up to 13 hours @ 50% load.
Gas Powered Generator - 20 Amps Rental Monmouth County Area
20 amp Generator & Power for Party Rentals in Long Branch, Monmouth Beach, Oceanport, Tinton Falls, Eatontown, Deal
Providing 20 amp Power from Long Branch NJ
We can provide generators for your power needs when renting inflatables, concessions, games, and accessories with Sunshine Party Rentals. We provide them with a full tank of gas for your convenience and ask you to check the generator after about 2 hours of run time to ensure it does not need to be filled back up with gas. We provide generators in Monmouth County New Jersey which is our home county. We also provide generators to all of the locations we travel to within Monmouth County NJ and beyond.
Peace of Mind for your Monmouth County events
Generators can be something that can make your event much easier than worrying or searching for power - If you are not sure if you have power available to be safe we recommend you rent a generator as once we are out of delivery it's harder for us to try to dispatch someone last minute to bring a generator out after our delivery crew is there. Keep in mind if we have to add a 2nd delivery you may be charged additional delivery fee's and run the risk that we might not have someone available to run out to delivery in time for your event start - power is always our customer responsibility so when in doubt order a generator so you don't have to worry! Gas Powered Generators are available in Monmouth County NJ.
20 amps Generator Specs
Gas Powered Generator comes with 1 tank full of gas. RUN TIME: 1 tank will run for approx. 13 hrs at 50% load (two outlets used from the 4outlets available) At full load (4 outlets used) it will run for approx. 5-6.5 hrs total.
EXTRA GAS: It is your responsibility to bring extra gas for the Generators, and to check that they are not running low.
LOAD: These generators are rated for 20 amps max.
Outlets: 4 outlets max
CORDS: If you are renting generators for use with our inflatables then you will have extension cords that come with our inflatables. If you are renting generators and using them on something else than our equipment please know you will need to supply your own cords or have the owner of the equipment supply their own cords and we would suggest at least 12 gauge cords to be used. Keep in mind we are not responsible for any downtime or equipment issues that come with using a generator since we do not own the equipment it is being used on. Also, we require you to have a fire extinguisher on hand in the event of a fire, along with extra gas.
- Always start or stop the generator without any electrical loads connected to it.
- Do not exceed the running wattage of the generator. Make sure that the total electrical rating of the all of the tools or appliances plugged into the generator at the same time does not exceed that of the generator. Check that the startup surge of any appliances will not be beyond the limit of the generator
- Do not attempt to connect or disconnect load connections while standing in water, or on wet or soggy ground
- Fire Hazard! NEVER open or attempt to fill gas tank while engine is running. Do not operate if gasoline has been spilled. Always clean spilled gasoline before starting engine. Do not operate near pilot light or open flame. Do not smoke near running generator.
- Always use the proper power cords, rated for heavy-duty, outdoor-rated usage and with a wire gauge adequate for the appliance load. Overloaded cords can cause fires or equipment damage. Do not use worn or frayed extension cords.
- Do not operate the generator before grounding. The generator must be earth-grounded in accordance with all relevant electrical codes and standards before operation.
- Do NOT overfill fuel tank.
3'L x 2'W
3'L x 2'W